Saturday 21 September 2013

Day Twenty One 19/09/13 [Three Weeks]

Today was three weeks since mummy and daddy got me! And I'm doing really well.


They weighed me when they got home from work at 7:30 am and I now weigh 118 g. I'm well over the 100 g mark!

Mummy and daddy are now no longer hand feeding me, now I've mastered the bowl. So Throughout the day they come into the room I'm in and top up my food bowl in my house. I know mummy is a little sad about this because she enjoyed hand feeding me.

At about 6 pm, mummy and daddy had some visitors. It was the nice couple and they'd come over for a meal, and to come see my new house!

The nice lady picked me up as soon as she could, and within seconds of being in her hands, I sniffed out her bracelet and began to chew and lick it, soon followed by me self-anointing! The nice lady had never seen me do this and she thought I looked silly doing it.

I then moved onto her rings and did the same thing.

Mummy took me after that so the nice lady could clear the spit off her rings etc, and for some reason I was really in the mood to self-anoint, and I started to chew on mummy's fingers with my sharp little teeth before self-anointing.

Mummy settled me back down in my cage, with some fresh food and then left me be. However, right before the nice lady left she came to say goodbye. I was a bit mean and grumpy when she came up because she startled me and I hissed at her. I hope she can forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment