Sunday 22 September 2013

Day Twenty Four 22/09/13

Mummy got home from work and came to see me at about 8 am. She weighed me, and I now weigh 116 g! She keeps telling me how big I am.

She let me have a run around on the floor while she put my feed in my cage for me, and then she popped me back in so I could have some breakfast.

I climbed straight into the bowl and began to nom away on my food, making lots of loud slurping noises. Until I was full and I gave up and began to wander round my house again.

After I'd finished, mummy topped up my bowl and then headed off to bed. She'd left me enough food to tide me over till she got up later on.

Mummy got up later and gave me some more food at about 9 pm and I climbed back into my food bowl again. I guess I've really not got the hang of this yet, but mummy thinks I'll be better at it when I'm bigger!

After she fed me, her and daddy left for work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment