Thursday 12 September 2013

Day Thirteen 11/09/13

Mummy woke me up around 7:30 am and took me downstairs for my first feed.


She weighed me, and I now weighed 76 g! Mummy was pleased that I was gaining weight again.

This time it my chance to try out the new baby food she'd bought! She tried me with a spoon of chicken flavor baby food, and I took a few licks before I just tried to put my feet in it. The rest of the feed was conducted by bottle, and I drunk about 12 ml.

At 11 am mummy did my next feed, this time she mixed the chicken baby food with my milk in the bottle and I greedily took that. Managing 15 ml!

At 2 pm, 5 pm and 9 pm, daddy fed me because mummy wasn't feeling well. Each time I managed about 10-15 ml.

After that they settled me down for bed. I hope my new cage arrives soon!

Mummy say's sorry for the short blog post today, but she was too ill to help me write lots. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment