Thursday 12 September 2013

Day Fourteen 12/09/13 [2 Weeks]

Mummy and daddy have had me two weeks today!

They both got home from work at about 7:30 am and mummy went and set up my feed.


She mixed chicken flavored baby food with kitten milk and put it in the bottle for me.



After she'd made the mixture she then weighed me. I weighed 77 g!

But before I got the feed from the bottle, she offered me a spoonful of baby food which I had a good few licks of before I just wanted to wipe my feet all over it again.




I managed about 12 ml from the bottle before I was full up.

{12/09/13}
{31/08/13}
Mummy managed to get a comparison pick of me next to her hand to show how I've grown since she got me



She let me have a wander round on the counter for a bit, and then she filled a bowl with warm water and gave me a little bath to get the bright orange food off me!








I then got dried off with some kitchen roll to make sure I didn't get cold. Mummy said I looked like a Hedgehog Burrito!





After that she took me upstairs and let me have a wander round on the carpet. I took a little tumble and scared myself, but after 10 mins I was OK again... But the fall scared mummy because I just lay still for a while (out of fear). but once I started walking around again happily she breathed a sigh of relief. After my wander it was back to bed until my next feed.









At 11 am, mummy brought me down for my second feed. I wolfed down 15 ml of feed mixture, and was my normal lively self. Which made mummy happy that my little tumble had no lasting damage. After my feed, she snugged me back down in my bed.

Daddy did my feeds at 2 pm, 5 pm and 9 pm. I was a good little Hoglet and managed about 10 ml with each feed.

After my last feed. Daddy snuggled me back down into bed, and just before she left for work, mummy popped in to check I was OK, and give me a quick cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment