Sunday 15 September 2013

Day Sixteen 14/09/13 [1 Month Old]

Today I turned one month old! My eyes are open almost completely now and my teeth are coming through in full force! I'm doing really well!


Mummy fed me at 9 am today as the nice lady was coming over to visit. Today mummy mixed Chicken Baby Food and a bit of Kitten Milk on a big spoon and offered it to me... And I actually licked/eat about 1/4 of what was on the spoon! Mummy was really proud!





I then had about 5/6 ml of milk from the bottle as the nice lady fed me. Though I was a bit miffed when she popped a bow to my head. I'm not a girly girl at all!

After the feed they settled me back down in bed. Mummy told me that they'd tried to deliver my cage but it was when they'd been sleeping (mummy and daddy sleep during the day when they have work), but she told me it would be arriving soon! I can't wait.




At 11:30 am I had my next feed. I managed to eat about half a spoon full of the baby food and kitten milk mixture and wasn't interested in the bottle! Mummy was really happy with me because it finally seemed like I was starting to wean!

After my food she settled me back down in bed ready for my feed's with daddy!

Daddy fed me again at 6 pm and 9 pm. He tried to feed me with the bottle both times and although I took about 7 ml each time, I'm starting to prefer being spoon fed rather than using the bottle.

After my final feed it was then time for bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment