Thursday 26 September 2013

Day Twenty Seven 25/09/13

Mummy came in to see me about 9 am and decided today was the day to try me on my first full solid meal, so she filled my bowl with kitten food.

I took a few sniffs of it and had a bit of a go, but I wasn't too interested in the food. So mummy left me alone for a bit to see if I'd eat it when I got a bit more hungry.

Daddy came in to check me at at 12 pm, and I'd eaten a bit more, but there was still a lot left over. They guessed maybe I wasn't too keen on it.

However, at 9:30 pm just before they left for work, they came in to check me and my bowl was nearly empty. I'd made them really proud! I'd eaten my first full meal of solid food!

Once they knew I was ok and eating they left me to snuggle down back in bed while they left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment