Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day Twenty Six 24/09/13

When mummy came in to see me at 8 am she was convinced I'd suddenly got so much bigger! So she decided to weigh me, and I now weigh 136 g... It won't be long till I've tripled in weight from when she first got me!

After she weighed me, she let me have a little wander round on the floor and then she tried me with my first piece of dried hedgehog food. I actually tried to eat it - crunching at it for a good few minutes before I gave up.Though I did it about half of the piece of food, and mummy was really proud.

After she fed me, it was bath time while daddy came and cleaned out my cage. Mummy ran me a bath in the sink and put in some bubbles and a rubber duck, and gave me a good clean because I was starting to look very orange from all the baby food I've been eating.

After my bath she popped me back in my clean cage and told me I had some visitors coming over soon.

At 11 am, the nice couple came to see me, I had a quick hold from the nice lady and chewed her fingers a bit. They didn't stay long though, because mummy and daddy's friends came over to see me. I really liked them and I enjoyed exploring their hands and having cuddles and sleeping on them.

After a while I went back over to mummy and she let me climb onto her shoulder where I began to climb into her hair and started to chew and lick it. It smelt really nice! But I think I tickled mummy too much doing it!

I stayed out and about for about an hour or so before mummy and daddy took me back upstairs and put me back in my cage (because I kept snuggling up inside daddy's top and prickling him), gave me some dinner and let me sleep for the rest of the day, because I'd worn myself out.

At about 9 pm mummy came in and gave me some more food and then off she went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment