Tuesday 17 September 2013

Day Nineteen 17/09/13


Mummy got home and weighed me as soon as she got in. I was now up to 99 g! She told me how proud she was that I'm putting on weight and growing!



Then it was time to feed me at about 7:30 am, she popped me on the counter and spooned the food into the lid and I cam running over and started to wolf the food down straight away. It was as if I could tell it was feeding time!




I licked up most the food in the bowl, and then I let out a loud squeak, telling mummy that I wanted her till fill my bowl up. She did and I continued to pig out.

After she fed me, daddy wiped me down and then took me back up to bed till my next feed.







At 11 am, mummy came and got me and brought me down again. She filled up my bowl and I happily ate from it. Letting out another squeak to tell her when my bowl was empty.






After I'd finished mummy wanted to take some cute photos of me with the hedgehog ornament her Grandma had given her. She she popped it next to me, and I straight away started to lick and chew it's nose, and then.... Mummy caught me self anointing! She was so pleased, and she said that seen as I like the hedgehog so much, I can have him in my new cage (which arrives tomorrow!!!!).

After all the excitement, mummy brought me back up to bed and settled me down till it was daddy's turn!

Daddy fed me from my bowl/jar lid at 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. He now calls me greedy guts because of just how much I can eat.

After he'd fed me he popped me back into bed so him and mummy could leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment