Monday 9 September 2013

Day Eleven 09/09/13



Mummy and daddy got home from work early. I got my feed around 7 am. Another mixture of kitten food and milk. I took about 10 ml.


 Mummy fed me some of the feed on a spoon, making sure I was getting "practice" at learning how to eat properly. This time, mummy tried in the sink to stop me making such a mess.

After I finished my feed it was back to bed, mummy told me that I had a surprise later, so I needed to rest up.

At 11 am I had a small feed of about 7 ml, because mummy said I needed my appetite for the surprise later. She settled me down in my box after the feed until about 2 pm.






At 2 pm, she came and got me, and I got to meet some of her work friends, who had heard all about me. They were really friendly and I enjoyed being held by them and exploring (I found out I really like pockets). I even tried to self - anoint after licking one of her friends fingers (he was very tasty).



At about 2:30 pm one of her friends got to feed me. I took about 10 ml. I was very well behaved and hardly dribbled any of my food down me.

After the visit, both mummy's friends said they wanted baby hedgehog's of their own, and mummy told me I did a good job of being so cute!

At 4 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm daddy did my feed's. and with each feed I took between 8 and 10 ml of food. Then it was off to bed so mummy and daddy could actually get some sleep!

I enjoyed spending more time with mummy and daddy today as it was their day off, and I got lots of strokes and cuddles off them and other people.

I'm really adjusting well to my new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment