Saturday 21 September 2013

Day Twenty Three 21/09/13

Today mummy and daddy couldn't sleep so they came in to see me at about 2 am and decided to change the bedding in my house and rearrange it a bit, as well as giving me some food.



They added in the food bowl that came with the cage, a litter tray, a little step for better access, a box house and a new blue water bottle that the nice lady bought me. It looks so much cozier now!

Also although the new food bowl is higher up and it takes more effort for me to eat from it, it stops me sticking my paws in the food as much/walking in it, so I don't leave foot prints everywhere now (well not as many).



Once they'd made up the new layout for my home, mummy and daddy's cat decided to keep guard over me!


I did startle him at one point though...

At about 10 am, daddy went upstairs to check on me. He was happy I'd eaten all my food, and he saw a couple of poops in the litter tray, which he was really happy about. That and the fact that I'd managed to work out my new cardboard box house!





















A little while later mummy came upstairs to take some cute photos of me. So I got to explore her TARDIS mug. I was a bit huffy to start off with but soon calmed down.








At around 1:30 pm the doorbell went and it was the nice lady and mummy's grandparents coming to visit. They all came upstairs to see me and had a hold and a cuddle, and they all said how big I was getting!



After all my cuddles, mummy put some more food down for me, and I climbed straight into the bowl to eat it. So much for it stopping me getting dirty feet (and a dirty belly!). Everyone sat and watched me eat for  bit before the visitors headed off home, and mummy and daddy headed to bed to get sleep before they had work.

Just before mummy left for work at 9 pm, she came in and gave me another generous serving of food to chow down on while they were at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment