Thursday 12 September 2013

Day Twelve 10/09/13

Today, mummy ordered me my new cage! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Mummy woke me up in the morning at about 8 am and took me down for my feed. She Tried again with trying to get me to lap off a spoon, I'd give it a few goes but then I'd be more interested in chewing the spoon.



So she'd revert back to the bottle as she knew I'd take it from that. My teeth haven't come through much more, but the rubber of the bottles teat obviously helps with my teething. I took 10 ml this time, before I pushed the bottle away.


I still weighed 74 g, so I'm not losing weight, but I've also not gained any. Mummy thinks it's because I'm starting to need more nutrition because I'm a lot more active!



After my feed, mummy gave me my first bath. She popped me in the sink and poured warm water over my spikes. I wasn't too keen on this, but I didn't squeak, and I let her wash me. Mostly because I'd heard her saying I was a bit cat foodie!



After my bath she wrapped me in a towel to dry me, and then it was back off to bed.

At 11 am, Mummy gave me a small feed of about 7 ml from the bottle, saying I'd get more later as I had visitors again... I guess I'm really popular.

At 1 pm the visitors arrived. It was the nice people coming to check how I was doing! I got a feed off the nice lady who said she could see how big I was getting, and how my eyes were properly open now! She took me into the kitchen and fed me another 10 ml and then settled me down in her arms for a cuddle and a sleep. I stayed there for a while before she popped me back in my carry case to sleep so they could go out!


When they returned at about 4 pm, I had another feed of 10 ml from mummy and she showed me the new food she'd got me to try over the next few days. After my feed, I happily settled back down to sleep.

At 9 pm, daddy fed me another 10 ml, and then it was off back to bed!



While I was sleeping, mummy started to do some crafting. She decided to make some earrings that looked like me, because she was thinking of selling them if people liked them. I think they look pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment