Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day Six 04/09/13




Mummy got up at 8 am and fed me. I was back to my normal self this morning and I took 10 ml of kitten milk. Mummy was so proud of how well I feed now that I have a proper bottle. 




I've also developed a new habit of sucking on her fingers because I feel so safe around her. Mummy hopes it might also mean that I'm teething, as I do it even when I'm not hungry. She toileted me after my feed, but they only do it twice a day now as I am able to toilet myself.



While I was sleeping, mummy also made the discovery that I'm actually girl and not a boy like she thought. Of course I knew, but I wanted to keep it a surprise. It's funny listening to her correct herself when she says "he" and "him".



I got some cuddles and strokes before she settled me back down into bed. Where I stayed till 11:30 am when daddy came and got me for my feed. 




I took another 10 ml of milk. Once I'd finished he settled me down again in bed.



About 30 minutes later, mummy heard me squeaking loudly and rushed in to see if I was OK. I'd climbed out of my bed and got myself all upset, lost and confused again. She picked me up and took me down to see daddy and gave me some more food, guessing I'd got out because I was hungry (that and I kept sucking her fingers again). I took another 5 ml and calmed down enough that I could go back to bed and sleep.
At 2 pm, daddy fed me again, and I took about 7 ml.







After my feed, mummy got some cute pictures of me!




I also got mummy to snap some photos of me as I edited the blog, so I could show you all how hard I work!

At 5 pm mummy and daddy heard lots of loud squeaks coming from the room I was in. Stood outside the room they could see my little nose snuffling under the door. I'd got out my nest again! They took me downstairs and fed me another 7 ml of milk.

I went back to sleep and didn't wake up till about 9 pm where I attempted the great escape! A few squeaks later both mummy and daddy came running to my room, but disaster struck... The light bulb had blown and I match their carpets.





Treading carefully they found me quick enough and took me down for another 7 ml of feed.



There was also a lot of finger sucking from me as well, as my teeth were starting to irritate me a little and chewing things seemed to help.

Before they left for work they put me in my carry case for the night on the heated blanket, So I couldn't make an escape while they worked. This was for my own good - if I got out and got lost away from the blanket I could get too cold and make myself ill!




Mummy and daddy were also really happy at my progress today. I now weighed 69 g (up from 55 g when they got me 6 days ago)... And my eye were opening up more as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment