Saturday 21 September 2013

Day Twenty Two 20/09/13

Today was mummy and daddy's anniversary. They've been together for 5 years now! I was really happy for them, and glad I get to share in their life with them.

Mummy and Daddy spent the day together having a good time and celebrating, so I didn't get to see them much, apart from when they came in to feed me. I was a little sad and squeaked a few times that I didn't get to see them more, but I understood that it was there special day.





I also surprised them, with the help of the nice coupe who rescued me originally. They helped me to get them a card with a cute poem on the back, that they "adapted slightly". Mummy and daddy loved it!


We also got them a present - a Hedgehog doorstop!

Hopefully I'll get to spend more time with them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment