Friday 13 September 2013

Day Fifteen 13/09/13

Mummy and daddy were late home today, so I didn't see them till about 8 am. When mummy came to see me, she let me have a little wander round on the desk. Her jacket smelt really nice, so I had a good chew on it and tried to drag the sleeve away with me, like a dog pulling at a toy. I also tried to climb inside mummy's sleeve several times, even though I knew I wouldn't fit.



Just before my feed, mummy weighed me. I'm up to 82 g now. Mummy couldn't get a great picture though because I wouldn't stop moving.









At 8:30 am, I had my feed and I polished off 10 ml of food from my bottle. Mummy then took me back upstairs and settled me back down.

At 12:30 pm, mummy did my second feed. This time, she was really proud that she managed to get me to lap milk from a spoon a few times. I was finally showing progress with my weaning! Just in time too as my new cage should be arriving soon (I wonder if it will arrive tomorrow, when I turn a month old?).

I took about 10 ml of feed overall, although I did spill lots over the counter when I tried to lap and drink from the spoon! Oh dear....





Because I spilled so much down myself, mummy had to give me another bath!





I wasn't to happy with my bath, but then what baby (animal or otherwise) is. I did ball up when mummy tried to dry me off.

After my feed it was back to bed till it was daddy's turn to feed me!

Daddy did my feeds at 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm where I managed between 12 and 14 ml each time. Once I'd had my last feed he brought me back to bed and settled me down with my teddy bears. So that mummy and daddy could leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment