Thursday 26 September 2013

Day Twenty Eight 26/09/13

When mummy got home from work at 8 am and came in to see me, I was flat out asleep in y litter tray (which I've really not got the hang off). I had my legs all sprawled out and I didn't even stir when she came over and opened the cage.

So I was a bit startled when she picked me up and I rolled into a tight ball. Mummy said it did make it easier for her to weigh me this way! And I now weighed 157 g! Mummy said I'm growing bigger by the day!

After she'd weighed me and I realized it was her and I un-balled she took me into the bathroom and gave me a nice warm bath, where I paddled about as mummy rinsed my quills and got me nice and clean.

After my bath mummy let me have a little wander round and an explore before she popped me back in my house with a nice big bowl full of kitten food that I headed straight for and began to wolf down.

On and off throughout the day (between sleeps) mummy and daddy popped in to check that I was ok and I had enough food.

Then at 9 pm they peaked their heads round and said goodbye before they left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment