Friday 6 September 2013

Day Eight 06/09/13

Daddy woke me up at 7:30 am and brought me down so mummy could feed me.


 My eyes were much more open than they had been before.



Just before feeding, mummy let me chew her finger where she could feel another tooth had come through at the back on the opposite side. She reckons the reason I'm chewing everything I can at the moment is probably because I'm teething.






Mummy tried to get me to lap something from a small tray before she fed me properly but I still couldn't grasp it, instead I was more bothered with chewing the container than the milk. I much prefer the bottle still. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this.








I took about 12 ml of milk before I started to push the bottle away and scrunch my face up (my way of saying I've had enough). And then mummy brought me back up and snuggled me down in my carry case with the heating pad turned up because she thought I felt a little colder than usual. But I was still just as active!


At 11:30 pm, mummy woke me up and brought me down for my feed. She weighed me and I weighed 72 g. She tried to take a picture but I wasn't having any of that! Food first and pictures later (the one picture she managed was a bit blurred). I managed 10 ml before my tummy was too full! Mummy said I had a case of "eyes bigger than belly". Just to be safe mummy toileted me to make sure my belly wasn't too full!


Just after my feed, one of her Cats jumped up and she let him sniff me so he could get used to my smell! But she shouted at him when he tried to pat me with his paw!













                                         



It wasn't long before I calmed down now I was fed, and I settled down on mummy's chest and had a little sleep, before she popped me back into my carry case until it was time for my next feed.



Mummy said in the next few day's they'll be ordering me a brand new big pink cage that I can run around in to my heart's content!

Daddy was in charge of my feeds at 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Each time I managed between 7 - 10 ml.



Daddy couldn't believe how fat I was getting!

After my feed he brought me into their bedroom to say goodnight to mummy, before settling me down for the night in my carry case, as they headed off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment