Sunday 15 September 2013

Day Seventeen 15/09/13












Mummy came and got me for my feed at 8 am. She mixed a tiny amount of kitten milk with some baby food and offered me a spoonful of the mixture, which I began to lick up straight away. She did try some of the mix on a flat bowl, but that was a bit too much for me at the moment. One step at a time.

I probably managed about half a spoon full, before I started to try and play with the food instead of eating it. Mummy then offered me a bottle of milk, But I wouldn't take it. So although I'm not ready for a bowl just yet, my weaning is coming along well.






After my feed she gave me a quick bath as I was covered in bright orange baby food! And then it was back to bed for me. Mummy told me just before I settled down that my new cage should be delivered on Wednesday!









At 11 am, one of mummy's friends came over before work and she had a go at spoon feeding me. We both got absolutely covered, and I wasn't too happy with her picking me up after my feed and I squeaked a few times in protest until she game me back to mummy! I probably managed another half a spoonful of the baby food.




After another bath, mummy took me upstairs and settled me down in my bed.





At 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm it was daddy's turn to feed me, and he managed to get me to eat about a spoonful and a half overall of baby food. Having to wipe me down after each feed because I'm not the cleanest of eaters.

After my last feed it was time for bed, while mummy and daddy went to work. I was a little sad because they told me that they didn't have a day off until Thursday... I miss spending all day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment