Wednesday 18 September 2013

Day Twenty 18/09/13


Mummy came and got me for my feed at 8 am. She mixed some kitten food with my baby food and mashed it into a lumpy paste, hoping to get me to eat more solid food and progress my weaning.

As she was making it, I tried to have a sneaky go at the kitten food, but she caught me!








I ate some of it, but then I decided to be fussy as I wasn't so sure on the lumps.






After a few attempts she realized I was more interested in exploring than eating, so she took me back up to bed.





At 2 pm, my new cage arrived! Mummy said the package was half the size (and more) of the front door, and there was miles of bubble wrap protecting it.  It took her and daddy 10 minutes to unwrap it all and then they went about setting it all up.





They lined the bottom with two puppy training pads, and then filled one end with two bags of bedding and at the other they put my new feeding bowl and my hedgehog friend.

When mummy popped me in the cage I had a little wander round and only balled up once!








Once I'd had an explore, mummy filled my bowl with the mixture from this morning, and I raced over and wolfed it down. Lumps didn't seem so bad now when I had an empty belly. At one point I wandered away from the bowl and had a good few squeaks before I found it again, and then I was fine.



Mummy did find a slight problem though! I just love to walk in my food and after I'd finished there was a nice trail of orange footprints all over the puppy pads.

Next I wandered over to my hedgehog friend and had a good lick/chew of her before self anointing.

At this point mummy topped my food up and then left me so she could get some sleep before her lest shift at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment